Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

stinkbug like a mofo!

Old 12-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
stinkbug like a mofo!

Got the front lift in... gonna do the aal tomorrow... I don't know how people drove em like this!
Old 12-10-2012, 10:50 PM   #4
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
bro lean brah
Old 12-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #6
trooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Spencer
trooper12's Tacoma Gallery

its called a bro lean bro, and the bitches love it
Old 12-10-2012, 10:56 PM   #7
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper12 View Post

its called a bro lean bro, and the bitches love it
You got concrete in the bed ?

Maybe it's a broken leaf .

Do you still qualify for the TSB springs ? You should look into that .
Old 12-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #8
trooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You got concrete in the bed ?

Maybe it's a broken leaf .

Do you still qualify for the TSB springs ? You should look into that .
sarcasm?

those are the tsb leafs, and i had just put my maxtrac spindles in the front and was waiting for my wheelers 3 leaf aal to come in. its much more level now, its an inch higher in the front which is perfect for me
Old 12-10-2012, 11:03 PM   #9
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sarcasm?

those are the tsb leafs, and i had just put my maxtrac spindles in the front and was waiting for my wheelers 3 leaf aal to come in. its much more level now, its an inch higher in the front which is perfect for me
BRO
Old 12-10-2012, 11:08 PM   #10
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sarcasm?

You could try airbags to get it level
Old 12-10-2012, 11:16 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You could try airbags to get it level
I could do that, but you could also and try to be less of a dick.

I like the look even though it serves no functionality whatsoever but throw your castor off, increase drag, and make people think your a poser bro. but i dont give a flying fuck about what other people think. I know what I like and I'm sure many others like the look as well.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:17 PM   #12
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I like the look even though it serves no functionality whatsoever but throw your castor off, increase drag, and make people think your a poser bro. but i dont give a flying fuck about what other people think. I know what I like and I'm sure many others like the look as well.
lol

Oz upset him.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #13

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What just happened ?
Old 12-11-2012, 12:21 AM   #18
grrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura about

grrillA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
well that escalated quickly
lol!
Old 12-11-2012, 01:02 AM   #19
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Show Me Your "Bro-Lean" PICS ( 1 2 3)
Old 12-11-2012, 01:15 AM   #20

haha sorry guys, i think i went a little too far on that one

it wasnt the monster, it tends to make you not think things though.

but as far as the OP stated, it takes getting used to and its kind of a bitch trying to see things in front of you, especially on trails, but its something i gotta live with