Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

2nd Gen Shackle Bushings

Old 12-15-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen Shackle Bushings

Anyone replace the bushings in their 2nd gen Shackles? I have 115k miles and I am going to replace my stock springs and bushings, and got to thinking about the shackle bushings. Do the factory bushings have a metal outer piece that will make it hard to remove and replace? Is there an aftermarket bushing for the shackle?