Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Rear Suspension (Leaf) Questions

Old 12-23-2012, 07:50 AM   #1
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Suspension (Leaf) Questions

I am swapping my stock leaf packs out soon (115k miles on them) for some much lower mileage stock leaf packs (~10k miles) and putting a ICON 3 Leaf AAL with them. Doing this for several reasons, but one of them is, I think my front leaf eye bushings are shot, and I think the bolts are seized. Does anyone know the part numbers for the bolts that go int he front and rear eyes of the leaf packs?

Also, does anyone make grease-able bushings/bolts for stock leaf packs, like the ones that Daystar makes for the 1st Gens?

Has anyone gone with Poly (like Energy Suspension) bushings for their leaf packs? Part numbers would help? Or does anyone use the All-Pro Leaf Bushings? Good/Bad/OK Comments?