Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Finaly going to make it look better.

Old 12-26-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
fcboos is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
fcboos's Tacoma Gallery
Finaly going to make it look better.

Well I am finlly going to give my 2006 prerunner a better look and stance.
I will have 4wheel parts in houston do the work just cant choose what lift to put on it. Does anyone have any ideas. It is mainly for driving to and from work and camping with the family. Dont need anything wild and crazy just looking good. Thanks for any help you can give. Also some pics would be gereat!!

Old 12-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #2
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
if all your doing is on street and the occasional camping trip a leveling kit would be perfect. either spacers or 5100s for the front and your set.

you can pick up 2.5" spacers for 70 bucks where as 5100s will run you 300, its all a personal preference if your not doing off roading