Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Icon 2.0 resi's with AP 3" standard pack?

Old 01-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
MEMO CAMPOS is on a distinguished road

MEMO CAMPOS's Tacoma Gallery
Icon 2.0 resi's with AP 3" standard pack?

Can I use my Icon 2.0's with AP's 3" standard pack?
Old 01-03-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
You can use them but they're not long enough! Call DSM for the right shock or extended version of those!
Old 01-04-2013, 07:14 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
You can use them but they're not long enough! Call DSM for the right shock or extended version of those!
What happens if I use my existing Icons? Am risking pullin them apart? Is my assumption...
Old 01-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #4
Direct Representative
ICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant future

ICONRep's Tacoma Gallery
The shocks will likely be maxed out to full extension or close to it, which does not work and would not make sense to even attempt.

We make shocks all the time with a longer dimension for proper fitment
Old 01-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICONRep View Post
The shocks will likely be maxed out to full extension or close to it, which does not work and would not make sense to even attempt.

We make shocks all the time with a longer dimension for proper fitment
Right on thanks for clearing this up! The cost of springs and new shocks in my opinion is not worth it. I'll just invest in a SUA set up. Being that I already invested in 1.5 deavers and the Icons.