Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Taco Lean again....

Old 01-08-2013, 11:02 AM   #1
Skunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Skunkman's Tacoma Gallery
Taco Lean again....

I thought that I had this figured out,but need some advice. I have a set of 5100's on the front,and was going to swap out my coils for 885X's this week ,and to compensate on the drivers side for the lean, thought it was as easy as adding a trip packer under the coil between the perch on that side. I called to order it from DSM, and was told it would only work with OME shocks,and had to contact AllPro or Toytec for a top plate spacer if I wanted to use my Billies ? Now I'm confused,what exactly do I need to level this thing with the 885's and Billies ? Thank you.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #2
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
The toytec top plate spacer.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:11 AM   #3
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
damn dude, you know how long i spent looking at your sig? too long...too long
Old 01-08-2013, 11:12 AM   #4
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahaha. Katy Perry is damn fine....wife gets a little jealous. She gets it though. Bouncing boobs rule. She especially doesn't like the 2000+ girly pictures that rotate on my desktop.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:13 AM   #6
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
damn dude, you know how long i spent looking at your sig? too long...too long
X2
Old 01-08-2013, 10:53 PM   #7
Ronn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to behold
Name: Ron
Ronn's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad I clicked on this thread because of that sig..... oh yea and to the OP hope everything works out for you
Old 01-09-2013, 09:31 AM   #8
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
dammit i click the thread because i'm like wft is this thread,

then i'm like

OH........