Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

toytec aal with OME dakars?

Old 01-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #1
jamey is on a distinguished road

Navy: CTR1
jamey's Tacoma Gallery
toytec aal with OME dakars?

quick question: can you use a toytec AAL with the OME leaf packs?

story if you're bored: Just ordered OME lift kit from toytec with the AAL option for the rear. I sent them an email stating that i had changed my mind and requested to get the OME dakars instead of the AAL's. received no response and just got the AAL's in the mail... My truck has a 130k on it and the rear leafs look shot. I've read (box rockets build) that the dakars don't stand up well to a load so I don't mind using the dakars and AAL together as he recommends, but he was talking about the OME AAL's, not toytech's.

This is my first time lifting and besides ALL the reading I've been doing I have zero experience with suspension systems and how to know it this would work or not.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #2
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
no , but you can get an OME AAL for the Dakars

FWIW , my Dakar pack hauls about 450-500 pounds in the back at all times
Old 01-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #3
jamey is on a distinguished road

Navy: CTR1
jamey's Tacoma Gallery
no what I was praying to hear

no price difference in shipping between aal's and dakars with complete set (280 to Hawaii) either way BUT the shipping for just the leaf packs is somehow over $800 bucks.

So, i wrote toytec about it. hopefully they can somehow make it right.