Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

all pro 3" expo leaf pack pics?

Old 01-12-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
fourbyfour is a glorious beacon of lightfourbyfour is a glorious beacon of lightfourbyfour is a glorious beacon of lightfourbyfour is a glorious beacon of lightfourbyfour is a glorious beacon of light

fourbyfour's Tacoma Gallery
all pro 3" expo leaf pack pics?

Anyone out there running the All pro expo leafs on your Taco? Please post pics if you are!
Old 01-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #2
fourbyfour is a glorious beacon of lightfourbyfour is a glorious beacon of lightfourbyfour is a glorious beacon of lightfourbyfour is a glorious beacon of lightfourbyfour is a glorious beacon of light

Bump

No body is running these springs? I'm trying to get an idea of what they'll look like and can't seem to find any pictures of them.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #3
Littlebro 5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Littlebro 5's Tacoma Gallery
If your looking for the first gen packs look on my build page.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:15 PM   #4
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Alot of people have them, here is some examples below. old man emu dakars are more popular here, but with some searching im sure you will find what you are looking for

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...installed.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ld-thread.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...l-terrain.html

Brutalguyracing and hard2kill are both active members here, if you have questions they will probably help you out.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:54 PM   #5
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Search my friend....they're one of the most run leaf packs here!
Old 01-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Alot of people have them, here is some examples below. old man emu dakars are more popular here, but with some searching im sure you will find what you are looking for

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...installed.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ld-thread.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...l-terrain.html

Brutalguyracing and hard2kill are both active members here, if you have questions they will probably help you out.
Thanks for those links. I tried doing a google search with tacomaworld in there but couldn't find anything. I'm hoping to install these soon!
Old 01-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #7
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourbyfour View Post
Thanks for those links. I tried doing a google search with tacomaworld in there but couldn't find anything. I'm hoping to install these soon!
Try the search bar inside TW
Old 01-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #8
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourbyfour View Post
You'll love them!