I have been reading multiple forums regarding the OME 3" lift (the 2.5" with the .5" toytec spacers) and dakar leaf pack in the rear.
Since I installed it this past weekend, I like the look and stance it gives however there are a few things leading me to think it may be sitting me too high.
1. I am 24" center hub to bottom of fender (front and back).
2. UCA is rubbing my coil on Passenger side with droop.
3. I now have a take off shudder in the rear
I have already ordered the LR UCAs to help with the spacing between UCA and coil. I ordered the CB 1/2" drop (I know this may not do anything but wanted to rule it out).
I am definitely putting in the new UCA but regardless, I am considering doing the following:
1. Remove 3rd leaf from top on Dakar pack to reduce the amount of lift
2. Once leaf removed, remove the 1/2" toytec spacer
Any thoughts on my this approach? Anyone running this?