Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Old Man Emu: Questions, Answers & Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2013, 07:18 PM   #41
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery

885x , no top plate spacers , 90000's up front

Dakars , N182's out back

LR UCA's

LT275/70/17 Hankook ATm's
Old 01-17-2013, 07:57 PM   #42
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good oz i like the bedcap
Old 01-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #43
kieth is on a distinguished road
kieth's Tacoma Gallery
886's w N90000's in the front. Dakars with N182's in the rear. Not really sure what I got cause I've never taken any measurements. Curious to see how the 886's do when I put my Allpro front bumper on that is sitting in Calgary, wish it was in my garage.
Attached Thumbnails
Old Man Emu: Questions, Answers & Pictures-2012-07-21-08.41.42.jpg   Old Man Emu: Questions, Answers & Pictures-2012-06-22-15.06.46.jpg   Old Man Emu: Questions, Answers & Pictures-2012-06-22-15.06.20.jpg  
Old 01-17-2013, 08:19 PM   #44
ToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt(hew)
ToyComa84's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 01-17-2013, 08:21 PM   #45
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Looks good oz i like the bedcap
Thanks

It's a LEER 100RCC commercial cap with a reinforced roof and rack system rated to carry 400lbs
Old 01-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #46
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery

Upon initial install.
What did you put up front & what did you get?
885x on 90000 Sport Nitros gave me 2.5".
What did you put in back & what did you get?
1.5 AAL gave me 2" with shell.
Are you running trail armor & how much lift did you loose or what did you do to regain/maintain lift?
Not yet, I have a Relentless front bumper on order. Sliders and skids arent far off though.
Tire & wheel specs & rub or what you did to eliminate rub.
265/75R16 Toyo AT II on stock wheels. No rub & no trim.
Are you still running a sway bar?
Not yet. Next days off, if its above freezing.

As it sits today(6-21-13)
What did you put up front & what did you get?
885x on 90000 Sport Nitros gave me 1.5" after armor and winch.
What did you put in back & what did you get?
1.5 AAL gave me 2" with shell.
Are you running trail armor & how much lift did you loose or what did you do to regain/maintain lift?
Relentless front bumper, and TJM winch. Lost 1"
Tire & wheel specs & rub or what you did to eliminate rub.
265/75R16 Toyo AT II on stock wheels. No rub & no trim.
Are you still running a sway bar?
Yes, with no relocate or issues.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #47
AZMike is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
AZMike's Tacoma Gallery
Keith - looking to go to pretty much that exact same height (although 885s will probably do for me). A couple of questions for you:

• Did you get new UCAs?
  • Did you get the spacer plate?
  • What tire/rim size you running?
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieth View Post
886's w N90000's in the front. Dakars with N182's in the rear. Not really sure what I got cause I've never taken any measurements. Curious to see how the 886's do when I put my Allpro front bumper on that is sitting in Calgary, wish it was in my garage.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:35 AM   #48
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'm not moving people's measurements from this thread to the Dakar Measurement thread

Just sayin
Quote:
I'm not providing your info for this thread.

Just sayin
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post

Not yet, I have a Relentless front bumper on order. Sliders and skids arent far off though.
T.J. looking forward to meeting you at Eric's mod day in February.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:47 AM   #49

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
touché

Edited my post above
Old 01-18-2013, 11:52 AM   #50
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
touché

Edited my post above
Thanks
Old 01-18-2013, 11:54 AM   #51
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post

Just sayin

T.J. looking forward to meeting you at Eric's mod day in February.
Hopefully its on my weekend off. I've never been to a mod day before. I'm excited!
Old 01-19-2013, 03:22 PM   #52
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Any other PreRunners with OME lift? I need some suspension travel numbers. I'm only getting 1.5" down travel and 1" up travel.

See: no front suspension travel...

I'm running 885x coils on nitro shocks up front, no spacers and AAL in rear (rear flexes just fine)
Old 01-19-2013, 03:56 PM   #53
kieth is on a distinguished road
kieth's Tacoma Gallery
AZ Mike- yes I got LR UCAs, I didn't get them right away and it was awful. Truck felt really weird on the highway, Caster was out of spec. Also I would jack the front of the truck up by the frame and the stock UCAs were resting against the coil springs-not good. Some say they can get alignment specs in with 885s, great , but your down travel is next to nothing with the stock UCAs. Also I'm not running any top plate spacers and I have 17x9 rims and 265's. I would definetly go with the 285s next time around.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #54
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Any other PreRunners with OME lift? I need some suspension travel numbers. I'm only getting 1.5" down travel and 1" up travel.
See: no front suspension travel...
I'm running 885x coils on nitro shocks up front, no spacers and AAL in rear (rear flexes just fine)
Still have your sway bar on? Stock UCAs?
Old 01-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #55

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Still have your sway bar on?
He tried it on and off with similar results IIRC
Old 01-19-2013, 04:14 PM   #56

Quote:
Im curious now, ill have to get out the measuring tape and see how much i can flex it tomorrow
Old 01-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #57
mynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud of

Name: greg
mynewtoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Any other PreRunners with OME lift? I need some suspension travel numbers. I'm only getting 1.5" down travel and 1" up travel
mine was doing the same when i first put my lift on. my sway bar was hitting the coils.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:36 PM   #58
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Still have your sway bar on? Stock UCAs?
Yes and yes
Quote:

Quote:
Im curious now, ill have to get out the measuring tape and see how much i can flex it tomorrow
Please post here. I'm gonna take my swaybar off Tuesday and see how it works out at shoe creek. I'm thinking my truck is just too light without a front diff. Would like to see another PreRunner with the same lift.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:38 PM   #60
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you running stock UCA's ?
Yup.

Products Discussed in this Thread