Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Time to pull the trigger, help me out

Old 01-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #1
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Jared
offroadwonder's Tacoma Gallery
Time to pull the trigger, help me out

I have finally decided to shell out the dough and start building my suspension. So I have two final questions...

#1. Where should I buy? I have decided on ICON extended travel non-resi coilovers with ICON 2.0 non-resi rears. Who has the best price? Wheeler's Off-road has this setup for $1374 (which seems to be about the norm) but with free shipping. Do any of the TW vendors offer Military discounts that would get the price down?

#2. What UCA's should I get? I either want the ICON uniball or the Light Racing ball-joint. I know those seem like polar opposites, but here's what I'm thinking... I want the lack of maintenance, quiet operation, and low price of the LR, but I want strength and guaranteed travel of the uniball. My truck is 90% on road back and forth to work, but it does see the Rocky Mountains as often as I can make it up there. Which would you get?

For your drooling pleasure...
Old 01-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #2
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Down south motorsports is having a Valentines day sale. Call them to get a quote. They have free shipping too.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:48 PM   #4
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Jared
offroadwonder's Tacoma Gallery
See THIS is why I love this forum! I'll have to give them a call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
Down south motorsports is having a Valentines day sale. Call them to get a quote. They have free shipping too.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:58 PM   #5
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
They got free re-valve too if you want that later!