Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Suggestions on a lift/leveling kit?

Old 01-16-2013, 11:35 PM   #1
gospurs21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
gospurs21's Tacoma Gallery
Suggestions on a lift/leveling kit?

Heres my before and after everything ive done so far..

I recently last month got new wheels and tires, cooper ltz zeon all terrains and XD revolvers matte black, now the only thing im missing is a lift.

Was wondering if any body had any suggestions?

Ive heard the bilstein 5100 is a good way to go, i was also looking at some 3'' leveling kits on ebay which are like $89, but i heard those arent to good.
i was wondering if anyone else had any good suggestions? something to TOO expensive. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Suggestions on a lift/leveling kit?-photo-16-.jpg   Suggestions on a lift/leveling kit?-photo-15-.jpg  
Old 01-17-2013, 12:36 AM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gospurs21 View Post
Heres my before and after everything ive done so far..

I recently last month got new wheels and tires, cooper ltz zeon all terrains and XD revolvers matte black, now the only thing im missing is a lift.

Was wondering if any body had any suggestions?

Ive heard the bilstein 5100 is a good way to go, i was also looking at some 3'' leveling kits on ebay which are like $89, but i heard those arent to good.
i was wondering if anyone else had any good suggestions? something to TOO expensive. Thanks
If u want 3", look into OME......downsouth motorsports has the best prices/customer service and carries the whole line.. call for further info, I don't think they have everything listed on their site..

5100s will get u 2.5" but wont ride as nice.

Spacers (leveling kits) have been known to snap shocks even driving onroad.....maybe rare, but why bother?

Got a budget to work with?
Old 01-17-2013, 01:22 AM   #3
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
how much are you willing to spend?

Certain coilovers are less than $450 each,

full OME kits are really nice, as are parting bilstein kits with 5100's and coils
Old 01-24-2013, 04:47 PM   #5
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Im looking in to this one. Price is 650 so not to far off from your 600. http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72 I know almost nothing about this kit however. If anyone does i could use some help here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...4-bannger.html Hope that gave you some more options man.