1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toytec 1.5 AAL with 5100's

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by wildtrt, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Jan 17, 2013 at 12:04 PM
    wildtrt

wildtrt [OP] Active Member

Member:
    TXPRO
    Guys I know this topic has been beaten up and back down but I need some advice. My mech installed the AAl and the Billies today. Set at 1.75. Still a good rake. I want to get close to level. The ride isn't much different than stock. Rides like a truck, all good. I know the AAL will settle a bit, so.
    Should I put the Eibach Coils on so I can get the Billies cranked down to .85 for better ride and the consensus seems to be that will make it nice and level?
    Should I set the Billies at 2.5 and be done with it?
    Do I need a differential drop kit?
    There is no vibe that I notice, I'm waiting a couple of days then bringing it back for final Billie adjust and alignment. Again this topic has been hammered but I do appreciate the advice.

2. Jan 17, 2013 at 2:40 PM
    Justus

Justus fucks not given

Member:
    First Name:
    Nabisco the kid
    In ur toolbox
    Vehicle:
    not so low, not so slow 2006 6 lug
    stockish

I wouldnt reccomend preloading coils if u can avoid it...eibach 620s are much firmer than stock already so I dont know if u rlly wanna preload em.
    Ive ridden in a truck with the toytec "ultimate lift" and it rode rlly rough and I dont think its worth the money...that said, I dont think preloading the eibachs would ride as good as getting longer OME coils and OME shocks in the future OR a better setup.

throw about 200lbs of play sand (bagged) in the back over the axle for a month...it will settle some. Then u can re measure.

also make sure ur AAL is installed correctly......some shops throw em in backwards

Products Discussed in

To Top