Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New suspension upgrade??

Old 01-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
New suspension upgrade??

Hey guys, i'll keep it short, basically I am looking to just kinda bedazzle my suspension area, and i'm just wondering what ideas you guys might have? Not anything extreme just looking to reinforce the suspensions area.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallhertaco11 View Post
Hey guys, i'll keep it short, basically I am looking to just kinda bedazzle my suspension area, and i'm just wondering what ideas you guys might have? Not anything extreme just looking to reinforce the suspensions area.

not sure what ur asking...........u want cheap remote resis for looks?
Old 01-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
How about a nice suspension lift instead of the spacers, a tubular upper control arm, upgraded shocks, possibly remote reservior. Then again, that's a lot of coin just for a look.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #5
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
That is a huge ass spacer... Pre-runner. Get a spindle lift?
Old 01-17-2013, 06:36 PM   #6
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
Yeah...first thing you should do is ditch the giant spacer. Looks like you're running a drop bracket. Icon makes coilovers for 6" kits. Go that route! It will look better and drive a lot better!
Now does that mean that I have to buy a new kit with the coilovers, or can I buy them individually and install/replace what I have as far as the spacers?
Old 01-17-2013, 06:43 PM   #7
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallhertaco11 View Post
Now does that mean that I have to buy a new kit with the coilovers, or can I buy them individually and install/replace what I have as far as the spacers?

It is a new coilover kit. The coil gives you the lift.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:44 PM   #8
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Your rear shocks look like crap too man. I see some broken shocks in your near future.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #9
Oh okay cool thanks man.

And yeah, that's why I didn't plan on doing any real offroading until I reinforced everything under there ahaa.
Being a teen the mod process is slow and cheap for me ahaa.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:59 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
No you won't need to buy an entire new kit. You can buy the coilovers separately. I believe Radlo also makes a coilover for the 6 inch kits.
Alright sweet!! that helps man i'll start the search
Thanks guys!!