Notices

advice on rear lift

Old 01-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #1
dlew is on a distinguished road

Name: Drew
dlew's Tacoma Gallery
advice on rear lift

hey all,

i currently am running ome 182 shocks with dakar leafs and the additional leaf ome provides for additional lift. in the front i have maxtrac spindles and billy 5100s set at 2.5" (which i refuse to lower ). the front lift thereby sets me at 6.5 inches and i would like to level out, and preferably haave the rear sit higher than the front. any advise on shocks i should purchase and which additional options i have to lift the rear?

i am considering just running blocks in the rear with longer shocks ( i dont offroad much so this shouldnt be a problem for me) but if there are any other suggestions please chime in!

Additional info: i do not really want to change my entire rear spring setup because it was a b**** to install in the first place.

thank you for any help
Old 01-18-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
subbed for ideas.....
Id think custom pack....but i see u dont wanna change the rear pack.