Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Need some help guys...

Old 01-20-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
tmharris09 is on a distinguished road
tmharris09's Tacoma Gallery
Need some help guys...

I am new to the forums so instead of rifling through all the posts I though I would just ask...

I have a 2011 4 door Long Bed TRD Sport and I want to make the truck look a little more stout. I am looking at putting on some BFG AT's and the dealer is looking at selling me a Revtek Leveling Kit. Can you guys let me know what size tire I can go without having to shave or adjust my mud flaps? I would love to go up to 285 70 17 if possible. I could live with 275 though. I am also curious if anyone has the same setup and could share some pics.

Thanks,

Todd
Old 01-20-2013, 10:52 AM   #3
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
You might ask member OZ-T. I know he has a DCLB that he's done a few mods to.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:53 AM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
255/75/17 is the tallest you can go without trimming at stock height and on stock wheels
Old 01-20-2013, 10:58 AM   #5
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel spacers will give you a stouter stance, but you will have some rubbing with 265/70/17s (personal experience)