Hey guys so Im gonna be ordering some mid travel stuff and just needed a bit of info as to what more I need besides what I already will be ordering.
Things I am confused about:
1. Will I get 3 inches of lift to fit my 285's while flexing?
2. Will i need spindles?
3. Will I need a leaf pack to have the rear height level the front
4. Do I want the compression adjuster option or not?
Parts going to be ordered:
1. King Performance Front Kit Extended Travel Sku: 25001-119-EXT (Would I want the extended travel or compression adjuster option for the front?)
2. King Performance Rear Kit with Compression Adjuster SKu: 25001-121-A
Also, Can anyone tell me the difference between these three packages? [Yes I know its 4wp. . .Only reason Im on here is Im getting a good deal through the HQ so I have to order through here.
Thank you everyone for all future replies