Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

No turning back now.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Talking No turning back now. Lift Ordered!!!!

Well after many weeks of research and driving my girlfriend crazy because of my "obsession" I finally pulled the trigger. Just ordered my lift. I really appreciate the help from all the members on the site that have answered my repetitive questions. I made an order for the OME 885 with 2 in AAL from Toytec. Order all my 5100s from DSMS. Decided to do it right do it once. Itll be a few weeks till install. :mudding

Also want to say thanks to our vendors for giving us the opportunity to save same cash and to answer any questions we may have!
Old 01-20-2013, 09:38 PM   #3
I'm A Grinder
pivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Patrick
pivey14's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! I'm about to order mine

Mine is similar to yours. I'm getting Billies @ .85 with Eibach Spings (1.6") for a total of 2.5". Still deciding if I want 2" AAL, 1.5" AAL, or 1.5" Block.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #4
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
You're welcome and congrats!