1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ubolt help

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by dlew, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Jan 22, 2013 at 9:10 PM
    dlew

dlew [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    a truck
    BHLM, 265/50r20 Proxes Tires, custom leather interior, ExTang Tri-fold hardtop bed cover, installed OEM foglights, Bugflector, Plasti-dipped rims, Plasti-dipped Emblems, Installed uhaul Trailer hitch and ball, GrillCraft mesh grill, 275/55r20 Nitto terra grapplers, pink fuzzy dice mod, billies at 2.5", Sockmonkey decals, four hella 500s in the grill, Weathertech floor mats, Debadged tailgate, removed pinstripes, installed cb, spidertrax spacers, aftermarket led tails, custom rod holder, OME dakar springs, OME N182 extended length rear shocks, OME extended ubolts, Dakar extra leaf, color-matched bumper, lower valence blacked out, BAMF tie downs, led headlight housing, color matched grill surround, bedlined all pro rear bumper, n-fab prerunner light bar
    hey all,

i have ome dakars in the rear with the extra leaf. i need help with what shocks to choose ( leaning toward 5150s) and where i would find extended length ubolts.

i plan on putting blocks in the back to balance out the lift so i would need ubolts for a 6 inch lift.

thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top