Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

leveling my taco

Old 01-26-2013, 06:57 PM   #21
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedYoter10 View Post
ok, I'll check into those. Those tires look nasty on there!! what are the wheels nelztaco?
The wheels are Toyota TRD beadlock style wheels that came as original equipment on trail teams edition fj cruisers, and tx pro tacomas. I bought them years ago & just installed them because my stock Bridgestones finally wore out.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:48 PM   #22
osterTACO is on a distinguished road

Name: conley
osterTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Ok just got mine done. 1.75 and rear tsb and seems perfectly level to me. However I can tell the drivers side does sit the 1/4" lower, I think now I should have got the 1/4 spacer. May try to get one and install it later. I just didn't think it would be noticeable.

what size rubber are you running?
Old 04-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #23
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by osterTACO View Post
what size rubber are you running?
265/70/16