Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Aal install question

Old 01-27-2013, 10:51 PM   #1
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
Aal install question

Hello all,

I just installed my aal that had been sitting in the closet for 8 months...aaanyway, I happened to install one of the leafs backwards. I fixed it, but before I did I measured the difference on both sides and there was about a 4 inch difference. My shock was almost at full extension. I was wondering how bad it would have been if I had left it. Besides the obvious that one side was way higher than the other.

Thanks