1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone running Pro Comp "Ez lift" 3 inch lift, dif drop, aal, honest opinons please

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by ZachMX, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Jan 31, 2013 at 5:17 AM
    ZachMX

ZachMX [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    00 AC, 08 DCSB, 11 AC,15 DCLB, 16 DCLB,17 DCSB
    Im looking for constructive honest unbias opinions on the Pro Comp 3" EZ lift (3" spacers, rear aal, and differential drop). I ordered this yesterday and after reading some reviews from others and the usual spacer hating I'm starting to rethink using this. I have a 2011 4wd access cab, I only do some light fire roads to get back where we ride, no serious off roading. I also though dont want to be putting alot of money in repairing things if this set up will have a big impact on my truck. I've heard mixed stories from no problems to horrible problems. Please dont just hate here, constructive honest feedback please. Would really like to hear from people who are running this set up. Is it worth it to get the toytec version, its 40 bucks more but looks the same and made of the same materials. Thanks for your help and sorry for the newb question.

2. Apr 27, 2013 at 10:08 AM
    cxwells

cxwells Member

Member:
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma 4x4
    How did the lift turn out. I am looking for a lift for my 2013 double cab.

3. Sep 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM
    rigmasterk

rigmasterk New Member

Member:
    phenix city, alabama
    Vehicle:
    4x4 SR5 pyrite Mica
    bestop, black nerf bars, plastidipped all chrome, diff breather relocated, aux fuse box, air compressor, 1500 watt inverter, led bed lights, ywm.
    just installed this same lift. literrally been on the truck for about...3days. ended up getting it cause I came to the conclusion it was the same as the toytech one afetr lots of reading. went on easy enough in about 4 hours. only downside is I will now have to get UCA's cause the caster issue. did the alignment myself and got everything more or less good enough. the ride is the same, the truck is a little stiffer ride but not in a bad way, only really cause its higher center of gravity i feel more bumps. overall easy install (5 hours) and looks alot better.

Products Discussed in

To Top