Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Anyone running Pro Comp "Ez lift" 3 inch lift, dif drop, aal, honest opinons please

Old 01-31-2013, 05:17 AM   #1
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone running Pro Comp "Ez lift" 3 inch lift, dif drop, aal, honest opinons please

Im looking for constructive honest unbias opinions on the Pro Comp 3" EZ lift (3" spacers, rear aal, and differential drop). I ordered this yesterday and after reading some reviews from others and the usual spacer hating I'm starting to rethink using this. I have a 2011 4wd access cab, I only do some light fire roads to get back where we ride, no serious off roading. I also though dont want to be putting alot of money in repairing things if this set up will have a big impact on my truck. I've heard mixed stories from no problems to horrible problems. Please dont just hate here, constructive honest feedback please. Would really like to hear from people who are running this set up. Is it worth it to get the toytec version, its 40 bucks more but looks the same and made of the same materials. Thanks for your help and sorry for the newb question.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
cxwells is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Fed Law Enf
cxwells's Tacoma Gallery
How did the lift turn out. I am looking for a lift for my 2013 double cab.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #3
rigmasterk is on a distinguished road
Army: Instructor / Grunt
rigmasterk's Tacoma Gallery
just installed this same lift. literrally been on the truck for about...3days. ended up getting it cause I came to the conclusion it was the same as the toytech one afetr lots of reading. went on easy enough in about 4 hours. only downside is I will now have to get UCA's cause the caster issue. did the alignment myself and got everything more or less good enough. the ride is the same, the truck is a little stiffer ride but not in a bad way, only really cause its higher center of gravity i feel more bumps. overall easy install (5 hours) and looks alot better.