Notices

Suspension tips.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:05 PM   #1
Tacoma Jack is on a distinguished road
Name: Jiff
Tacoma Jack's Tacoma Gallery
Suspension tips.

Hello all,

I would like to lift my truck to the maximum height. I have a 2001 toyota tacoma xtra cab 2.4 L...It has stock suspension. I want the best aftermarket suspension. Any suggestions? Any advice?
Old 02-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
maximum height =/= best aftermarket suspension
Old 02-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #4
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Save your money and buy another truck