Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Newbie But a Oldie: Lift And Tire Question

Old 02-07-2013, 05:54 AM   #1
OldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud of

Army: Desert Storm Vet.
Name: Adam
OldGeezer42's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Newbie But a Oldie: Lift And Tire Question

I'm a newbie to Lifting but a oldie in Tacoma's. I just purchased a 2007 DCLB
I want to put 265/75/16 Duratracs on TRD Stock alloy wheels,install Billies on the 4 corners,set fronts at 1.75 get the TSB done ,if no TSB a 1.5aal on rear. I mostly run gravel and muddy roads . The Questions are simple is this set up good? Will the tires rub on mudflaps? I would like to keep them on so I can keep the mud and rocks off of sliders and truck. I haven't seen any post about this so far, I know no one likes the mudflaps but they serve a purpose.
Thanks
Old 02-07-2013, 06:06 AM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
The setup is fine for your needs
You may have to remove front mud flaps tho
Old 02-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #4
Taco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant future
Name: JohnnyHildo
Taco Libre's Tacoma Gallery
i have this exact set up on my 08 access-cab and my front mudflaps do not make contact with the tire whatsoever.