Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New Springs

Old 02-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
New Springs

Hey guys as you can see I have some big ass spacers that should probably go.

Now I was looking at getting some springs right now. I need some recommendations. I have a Pro Comp 6 inch kit and I would like to just replace the springs and still have the lift where it's at. I'm kinda new to this stuff so any help would be nice.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:42 AM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Spend the cash on some King Offroad coilovers for lifted applications:
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-74...re-runner.html
Old 02-08-2013, 07:10 AM   #3
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
Spend the cash on some King Offroad coilovers for lifted applications:
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-74...re-runner.html
I like those, now would you have any good recommendations for FOX or Bilstein?
Old 02-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #4
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
For the rear?
Old 02-08-2013, 08:38 AM   #5
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Bilsteins they don't make a big enough shock for the front to fit the 6inch lift. Kings and icon make after market coilovers for the 6inch lift. And for the rear bilstein 5125 same as the 5100 but you can get then any length you want for the rear
Old 02-08-2013, 11:41 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Bilsteins they don't make a big enough shock for the front to fit the 6inch lift. Kings and icon make after market coilovers for the 6inch lift. And for the rear bilstein 5125 same as the 5100 but you can get then any length you want for the rear
Oh okay cool I appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
For the rear?
Uhh lets go with front right now.