LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Icon extended travel coilover swap

Old 02-08-2013, 06:00 PM   #1
northern cal is on a distinguished road
northern cal's Tacoma Gallery
Icon extended travel coilover swap

Going to swap my procomp 3" stuff for Icon all around on my 4.0 double cab. I now have just over 23" hub center to fender. What are others with Icons and OME Dakars getting for measurments?
Attached Thumbnails
Icon extended travel coilover swap-dscn0984.jpg  
Old 02-10-2013, 02:53 PM   #2
northern cal is on a distinguished road
northern cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by northern cal View Post
Going to swap my procomp 3" stuff for Icon all around on my 4.0 double cab. I now have just over 23" hub center to fender. What are others with Icons and OME Dakars getting for measurments?

Anything?
Old 02-10-2013, 04:50 PM   #3
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
There adjustable set them to whatever you want .
Old 02-10-2013, 10:51 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Theres a thread somewhere with measurements.....try a search under "Icon measurements"? You can adjust where you want but 3" is usually 23" and wouldn't go above that if you want a good ride and down travel....I lowered mine to what I think is 2-2.5" and have 22.75". Just trim so your tires fit and enjoy a smooth ass ride!
Old 02-10-2013, 11:24 PM   #5
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
im putting my icon extended travel stuff on tomorrow. currently i have the toyotec w/ eibach setup. i went beyond the .85 recommended threshold for these and put the c-clip to 1.75. 1.6 (eibach) plus 1.75 (notched billies)= 3.35 supposed front lift. from the center of the hub to the bottom of the fender measures 22 1/2 (driver) and 23 1/8 (pass). now i know its looked frowned upon but i can attest, that this setup rode super smooth, i liked it a lot, but i want to fix the taco lean. tomorrow im gonna crank the coilovers to the max of 3.5 front lift. ill keep you guys updated.