So, thought I'd give some numbers since I did the install in 2 stages and have measurements for height changes along the way. Here's what I did then measurements numbers all at the end.
2005 PreRunner Access Cab V6, 265/70-17 tires on stock TRD 17" wheels. Body is stock (no aftermarket bumpers, winches, camper, or anything like that).
At ~115000 miles, the rear springs (non-TSB) were worthless. Axle was hitting bumpstop with only a few hundred pounds of cargo in the bed.
Front wasn't much better. One of the struts was leaking oil and the lower control arms had shiny spots where they kept hitting bumpstops.
I put some blue tape at different points along the frame before starting anything and just left it on. These were my reference points for measuring lift amount. Did all the work in the same garage area. Measurements are from bottom of frame to ground. Rear is just in front of the wheels before the frame starts to curve up. Front is just behind the wheels before the frame starts to curve up.
OME 885 coils with OME sport struts. Leveling ring for driver side. No top plate spacer.
OME/Dakar leaf pack with the 3rd leaf down removed from the pack. OME sport shocks.
My alignment numbers were basically 0,0,0. There was some caster but it was <1 degree. It was driveable but did wander a bit and was especially noticed on windy days. I will say that the 885s felt too stiff but they we feeling better after about 800 miles. Without longer rear brake lines, I wasn't willing to use the full leaf packs. There was too much travel and I'd rather be safe than sorry. It sat level though and looked good.
Later installed (1652 miles after the coils/leafs):
Light Racing upper control arms, longer rear brake lines, and added that leaf back in to the Dakar packs.
I haven't had a professional front end alignment but I did it myself with some string and duck tape just to get by for now. I noticed that the ride height changed a little from right after install with no alignment and UCAs set to give 3 degrees caster versus after 20 mile test drive, readjusting UCA to 2 degree and doing an alignment. Handles great right now. I'll add some pro alignment numbers later.
Now, the numbers. Got it for stock (worn out), after 1st install, after 1652 miles, after 2nd install, and after 20 miles plus adjustment/alignment.
stock, 1st inst, settled, last install, drive/align
Rear Pass: 15-1/4, 17-3/8, 17-1/8, 17-7/8, 18-1/4
Rear Drvr: 15-1/8, 17-1/8, 16-7/8, 17-3/4, 18
Front Pass: 14-3/4, 17-1/2, 17-1/8, 17-1/2, 18
Front Drvr: 14-1/2, 17-3/8, 16-7/8, 17-1/2, 18
I don't know how to explain that I gained a half inch lift from the test drive and adjusting front end. Nothing is stuck and I bounced on the bumpers before taking measurements.
Oh well. Safe to say, 3 inches lift all around.
Also, I loosened the center bearing on the 2pc drive shaft after each install session to let it recenter. Stock, the mounting bolts were in center of the slots. In the end now, the bearing has moved toward the back and almost maxed out the slot. No driveline vibes though. A little rattle around 39mph and 1900 RPM but that's been there for the last 80000 miles.