Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Finally leaving the spacer lift club.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:03 PM   #1
XL
randallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Randall
randallxl's Tacoma Gallery
Finally leaving the spacer lift club.

I came home to gifts from DSM today. My 5100's and 885's were sitting at the door! The daystar kit that's in now has managed to ruin the front factory assembly and the rear blocks have beyond flattened the leafs. I'm sure my 680 lb quad didn't help the situation much either, just about every weekend I'm going riding so the leafs take a huge hit. I'm sure this has been beaten to death but, what leaf pack would be the best to level and carry 700+ lbs? I'm ok with having some squat when loaded. Either way I am pumped to get the front set up! Any advice?
Attached Thumbnails
Finally leaving the spacer lift club.-image.jpg  
Old 02-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #3
XL
randallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shedrandallxl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Randall
randallxl's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I was thinking, with 5100's in the rear as well. I kick my self for not just ordering the rears and fronts at the same time, you save like 69 bucks on the shocks with DSM!
Old 02-11-2013, 02:22 PM   #4
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Dang that would of been nice and if you search on here you'll see members halling some heavy things with those springs.