Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

suspension lift

Old 02-11-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
ryang is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
ryang's Tacoma Gallery
suspension lift

hey guys, i'm looking for a good 3" suspension lift. my price range is around 750$ or cheaper.. i plan on running a bfg 285/65/r18, rim will be 4.5" backspacing. i dont really want to do a whole lot of trimming, although i know some will have to be done. if anyone can give me any ideas of a lift, i would prefer it be an all in one kit, i need ALL details, as in a list of everything i need to order and where to order it from. i'm new to all of this, so as in depth as possible please.

thanks!!
Old 02-11-2013, 07:06 PM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
OME with an AAL
Old 02-11-2013, 07:09 PM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://toyteclifts.com/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=72

I'd go with wheelers 1.5" 3 leaf aal tho
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacoaal.htm
Old 02-11-2013, 07:13 PM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Another vote for a progressive 3 leaf aal...icon or wheelers.

Downsouth motorsports does have the full ome line and also carries the icon progressive aal.....the ride is much better than a single aal imho.

If u don't see all the ome line on the website, call Sonny at downsouth motorsports and he can tell ya prices on the full line.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:37 PM   #6
ryang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foihdzas View Post
OME with an AAL gets my vote.

I havent had a problem.
What tire/rim combo are you running??
Old 02-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #7
ryang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
OME with an AAL
What's your wheel/tire combo?
Old 02-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #8
ryang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Another vote for a progressive 3 leaf aal...icon or wheelers.

Downsouth motorsports does have the full ome line and also carries the icon progressive aal.....the ride is much better than a single aal imho.

If u don't see all the ome line on the website, call Sonny at downsouth motorsports and he can tell ya prices on the full line.
What setup do you have? Lift, wheels& tires etc.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryang View Post
What's your wheel/tire combo?
265/70/17 treadwrights guard dogs
7033 procomps
Old 02-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #10
ryang's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have pictures?
Old 02-12-2013, 10:26 AM   #11
TahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
TahoeChris's Tacoma Gallery
OME with single 1.5" aal. 265/75r16 tires rims have a 4.5" backspacing. Just got a set of LR UCA yesterday. Those are going on this weekend. Even with the OME setup I would recommend getting them.
Attached Thumbnails
suspension lift-image.jpg  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:15 PM   #12
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryang View Post
What setup do you have? Lift, wheels& tires etc.
eibachs, 5100 front
icon progressive and 5100 rear plus TSB pack

265/75/16 LT firestone destinations on stock rims.......I kept it all simple since Ive had a couple knee surgeries, I dont want more than 2" of lift.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:32 AM   #13
Calboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garth
Calboyincal's Tacoma Gallery
Any opinions on ride quality of progressive aal's? Thanks