Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

King Shock question

Old 02-13-2013, 02:34 AM   #1
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
King Shock question

It looks like I will be going with King shocks.

One question I have not seen an answer to is about the ability to buy shocks for all four corners without rezzys.

Rezzys are cool and all, plus allow the compression adjuster and floating piston to be contained within the rezzy, this can allow more shock / shaft travel.

My goal, is to build a non lifted truck, which will have the same up travel or slightly better, with increased down travel, and no rezzys.

Wondering if this even exists.

PK
Old 02-13-2013, 04:16 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think king makes non resi shocks for 2nd gen
Old 02-13-2013, 05:55 AM   #3
2012TXbaja is on a distinguished road
2012TXbaja's Tacoma Gallery
King makes shocks with reservoirs, piggyback & non-reservior. King fabricates the shock to the customers choice and they also make sure the shock is set up for your vehicle (spring rate, valving) before they ship it off.

Front shocks:
http://www.kingshocks.com/products/p...nce-race/#tabs

Rear shocks:

http://www.kingshocks.com/products/p...nce-race/#tabs

Also from what I have learned reading here, one of the best places to order King shocks would be:

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/b-61...echnology.html

When I get the money, I will be ordering King shocks for my truck. I hope this information helps you out as much as it has helped me out.