Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

1-inch lift ?

Old 02-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #1
CoryB is a splendid one to beholdCoryB is a splendid one to beholdCoryB is a splendid one to beholdCoryB is a splendid one to beholdCoryB is a splendid one to beholdCoryB is a splendid one to beholdCoryB is a splendid one to behold
CoryB's Tacoma Gallery
1-inch lift ?

I've read so many suspension lift threads that my head is spinning...

I haven't found anything so I have to ask. Is there such a thing as a 1" suspension lift? I've got a 2004 extended cab 4x4 Taco (3.4L, 5-speed.)

I climbed in and out of a lifted Jeep for many years and frankly, got tired of it. Plus, somehow, I've gotten older.

Since my Taco needs new rear springs and new shocks anyway at 112K miles, I figured I'd add just a bit of lift to it but 2" lift is more than I want. Because then I've got to get bigger tires so the truck (and I) won't look .

So, any help out there for a small suspension lift?
Old 02-17-2013, 08:08 PM   #2
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
And you would get more answers on the 1st gen thread
I think what you want is truck at stock height (because yours suspension is saggy now) so maybe just new stock suspension?