Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME trim packer help, Toytec fail

Old 03-04-2013, 12:10 AM   #1
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
OME trim packer help, Toytec fail

Anyone that lives up on the mainland aka "48 states" want to order a trim packer from toytec and mail it to me via regular mail?

I went to order one but my shipping estimate is $26 for fedex 2day (dafuq right?!)

I can paypal the cost and a little extra for the effort.

Thanks.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:12 AM   #2
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
Anyone that lives up on the mainland aka "48 states" want to order a trim packer from toytec and mail it to me via regular mail?

I went to order one but my shipping estimate is $26 for fedex 2day (dafuq right?!)

Thanks.
I contacted toytec for a lift, if I buy the lift, I can get it for you. Pm me the info.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:13 AM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks.
Id be happy to, lemme get the math figured out on my pc
Old 03-04-2013, 12:14 AM   #4
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Btw, how did toytec fail?
Old 03-04-2013, 12:18 AM   #6
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very dissatisfied that I want to order something that can fit in an envelope with maybe $1 postage but instead get auto-directed to use Fed-Ex.

FedEx Ground (Home Delivery) $35.98
FedEx 2 Day $26.03

just seems ass-backwards to me.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:21 AM   #7

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm very dissatisfied that I want to order something that can fit in an envelope with maybe $1 postage but instead get auto-directed to use Fed-Ex.

FedEx Ground (Home Delivery) $35.98
FedEx 2 Day $26.03

just seems ass-backwards to me.
Gotcha.....ordering a 1/4 top spacer for drivers side lean correction frustrated me.....shipping (normal ground) was almost as much as the part.....its a thin piece of aluminum....I don't understand the shipping price.

Downsouth motorsports should carry a small selwction of the necisary top plate and trim packers......actually, id call Sonny at downsouth motorsports and ask if they can send u just the trim packer.

I know they carry the entire line of OME, but not everything is listed....perfect example is my ome cb drop.....sometimes its does wonders to call.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:23 AM   #8

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
U also have Marco at 4wp in chula vista.

Both he and Sonny are awesome and know their sh_t
Old 03-04-2013, 12:42 AM   #9
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Id be happy to, lemme get the math figured out on my pc
Old 03-04-2013, 01:09 AM   #11
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
We always get screwed on shipping
When I was building my mule, it was hard to find places even willing to ship parts to me.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:26 AM   #12

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks.
to California

FedEx Ground (Home Delivery) $16.38
FedEx Express Saver $20.90
FedEx 2 Day $21.55
FedEx Standard Overnight $38.83
Old 03-04-2013, 02:55 AM   #13
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
They also do USPS for less on small items.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:03 AM   #14
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Try and call or email Toytec too, they have been pretty cool the couple of times I have dealt with them and might be able to hook you up and just put it in an envelope or $6 flat rate box at the most. If not then I seriously wouldn't even worry about it.

You can also try this number NATHAN 808-450-3553 He is/was an official Toytec dealer on Oahu, I went through him to get some brake lines and seemed pretty cool but that was a couple months ago and now there's nothing on Craigslist about his shop so I don't know if business has picked up past Craigslist advertising or what.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:01 AM   #15
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Just to let Hawaii peeps know,
I just ordered a few small things from Toytec. You can go to customer care on their site, click contact and let them know what you want and request that it gets shipped via USPS.
Tricia from toytech sent me a paypal invoice for my items plust $10 for USPS priority flat rate and all is good