Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Just got my kit!

Old 02-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #1
PaulVthe3 will become famous soon enoughPaulVthe3 will become famous soon enough

PaulVthe3's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my kit!

I just got my Bilstiens Front and Rear and a Fabtech AAL from DownSouth! I cant wait till I get home! Ive been out of town for a few days and my wife called and said it arrived. Now Im just waiting on a Diff Drop from Toytec and then I can start looking for someone reputable to intsall the kit on my truck. Im going to go ahead and have it put on with stock steel 16"s running 245's. I know its gonna look funny, but hey its gonna look like every Stock Dodge Heavy duty Ive ever seen! I gotta save a little coin to get my rims and tires. Anyone know any good installers near Victoria Texas? If so let me know! Thanks for all of the help from you guys and from Sonny and Jon at DownSouth for answering all my newb questions. Ill post pics when its done.