Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Replacing my 3 in lift.

Old 03-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #1
Nole is on a distinguished road

Name: Reid
Nole's Tacoma Gallery
Replacing my 3 in lift.

Hey guys I am considering replacing my 3 inch Rough Country lift ( 3 in strut spacer in the front and 2 in block in the rear). I am looking to replace the shocks all the way around and decided that now is the time to decide whether to replace the lift. I am running 285/75 R16 on factory TRD rims. I just purchased new pro comp rims with less backspace to replace the factory rims, this way I can do away with the front spacer. What are some of my options for replacing the lift/shocks? Thanks
Old 03-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #2
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Im very happy with my Old man emu setup (OME) alot of people on this forum are running that for a 3" lift
Old 03-04-2013, 02:49 PM   #3
TruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant future

Name: Tru
TruKnight's Tacoma Gallery
well the next step up from spacers and blocks would be 5100's and an add a leaf (low cost)

next up from that is the OME setup with dakar leaf pack (my build) (more $)

next up from that is full on icon coilovers and deaver leaf packs. (most $)

lots of info on all 3 of those around here if you search.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:00 PM   #4
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
LT right away, why wait?