Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New swaybar drop bracket option

Old 03-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
BORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
BORNWILDGUY's Tacoma Gallery
New swaybar drop bracket option

Well after installing my lift wasn't happy with the tiny swaybar drop bracket which is much like the toytec. After some searching around found this and decided I would try it. Bolted up perfectly to the tacoma bolt holes and works like a charm. Lowers the swaybar down 2.5" which is perfect for anybody running a 2.5 lift or higher. This allows the sway bar to compensate for your lift and to my surprise made the truck alot smoother. My truck never had a harsh ride but I definetly could tell the difference for the better.

Here is what I ended up using and it bolts up perfectly on the Tacoma

http://www.hellbentsteel.com/product...-brackets.html
Attached Thumbnails
New swaybar drop bracket option-dsc00034.jpg   New swaybar drop bracket option-dsc00035.jpg   New swaybar drop bracket option-dsc00036.jpg   New swaybar drop bracket option-dsc00037.jpg