Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Bilstein replacing Pro Comp

Old 03-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein replacing Pro Comp

Hey guys I have a pro comp 6 inch lift and i'm gonna get rid of the Pro comp rear shocks that came with that. I was looking at these Bilsteins from 4 wheel parts, and i'm not sure if those are for rear or if they will make my ride uneven. I don't really want the truck to be dipped, I just want some better but affordable rear shocks that will not effect the evenness of my ride.

Please any recommendations would be nice.

Here is the link to the shocks on 4 wheel parts: http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lift-Kits...er_PQ=Bilstein

Old 03-08-2013, 08:10 PM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-51...2013-pair.html
Old 03-09-2013, 08:19 AM   #4
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Call Sonny or PM him and he can get you the right shock.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:20 AM   #5
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
Call Sonny or PM him and he can get you the right shock.
Alright thanks man.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:35 AM   #6
BORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
BORNWILDGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallhertaco11 View Post
Hey guys I have a pro comp 6 inch lift and i'm gonna get rid of the Pro comp rear shocks that came with that. I was looking at these Bilsteins from 4 wheel parts, and i'm not sure if those are for rear or if they will make my ride uneven. I don't really want the truck to be dipped, I just want some better but affordable rear shocks that will not effect the evenness of my ride.

Please any recommendations would be nice.

Here is the link to the shocks on 4 wheel parts: http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lift-Kits...er_PQ=Bilstein

If you only raised the rear 4" you can use the bilstein BE5-B110-T5 . I run these on my truck w 4" rear lift and no problems. Btw those wheels are sharp ran those on my previous Tundra