Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New Uca's

Old 03-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
PhoenixTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
PhoenixTaco's Tacoma Gallery
New Uca's

I am thinking about getting new uca's. And I can't decide what brand to get.. Any suggestions?
Old 03-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #3
I've been looking at the camburg uca'a but can't make up my mind!
Old 03-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
For articualtion or for alignment purposes ?
Both..
Old 03-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #5
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixTaco View Post
Both..
uniballs then , yeah ?
Old 03-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
uniballs then , yeah ?
Yeah I know I wanted uni-ball. I just don't know what brand to get...
Old 03-12-2013, 06:02 AM   #7
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
May I recommend the Desert Products UCAs? Cool looking fully boxed chromoly design with stainless uniballs and misalignments. Don't have a single negative thing to say about mine. Priced right.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:09 AM   #8
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Icon uni-balls!
Old 03-12-2013, 09:11 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
Icon uni-balls!
Those are wayy to damn expensive for me... I was thinking about getting the camburg ones!
Old 03-12-2013, 09:42 AM   #10
P9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
P9HST2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Those are wayy to damn expensive for me... I was thinking about getting the camburg ones!
Icon now makes a tubular one that's around the same price as the Camburg.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #13
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Icon Tubular, Camburg, Total Chaos and Desert Products UCAs all in stock at this time. They are all quality products!
Old 03-12-2013, 06:35 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by P9HST2 View Post
Icon now makes a tubular one that's around the same price as the Camburg.
Whats the difference between a tubular one and a camburg one?
Old 03-12-2013, 06:44 PM   #16
I am probably most likely going to get the camburg uca, everything is too expensive for me right now..
Old 03-12-2013, 07:02 PM   #17
P9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
P9HST2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whats the difference between a tubular one and a camburg one?
I believe the Icon tubular, the Camburg, and the Total Chaos are all tubular design and cost about the same. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know the specific differences between them. The other Icon UCA is their billet one which costs approx twice as much.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #18
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
So why is a uniball btter than the LR design?