Notices

Ome lift install tomorrow !!!!!!

Old 03-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
The Gata will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: worlds most interesting man
Name: J
The Gata's Tacoma Gallery
Ome lift install tomorrow !!!!!!

OK guys tomorrow is the big day, after about a year of reading post after post im finally ready to install OME 3 inch lift. 885's with spacers pre assembled, dakars with bushing pre-installed, axle shims, already installed collar pins.... i got a set of LR uca's plan on cutting the long bolt out and installing new from the back. I know i must preload suspension before torquing everything, what did you guys do, put wheels on and set down onto the ground then torque? Do you guys have any advice or tips for me, I mean anything you guys think of would help.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
I'd just tighten it all down, drive it a day and check it again.