Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

UCA's for an 02 Tacoma

Old 03-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
02white taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
02white taco's Tacoma Gallery
UCA's for an 02 Tacoma

Hey my upper a arms and spindles touch where I put a 3 in lift on my truck any body know any uca's and uniballs that will fix my front end to where Ill have movement. I've seen tha icon uca's a lot but nothing that says they will make my angles better. Anyone know the rite things to get to fix it rite?
Old 03-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/9504sptacoarms.htm
Ball joint
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/9504tacoma.htm
Total Chaos or Camburg too if you really want uniball for articulation.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #3
Direct Representative
ICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ICONRep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02white taco View Post
Hey my upper a arms and spindles touch where I put a 3 in lift on my truck any body know any uca's and uniballs that will fix my front end to where Ill have movement. I've seen tha icon uca's a lot but nothing that says they will make my angles better. Anyone know the rite things to get to fix it rite?
Our arms do fix the bad angle in the stock arm when coilovers are installed and lifted into the 3" range. We also have made adjustments to them for improving alignment specification when, mainly castor.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will be glad to help you out.