Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

So many choices...Argg!

Old 03-23-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
Haws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Shawn
Haws's Tacoma Gallery
So many choices...Argg!

2010 Tacoma TRD
So I just received my Camburg UCA's, and now have decided before I install im gonna pull out my Tuff Country 3" spacer lift in the front, and put in a 3" coil over system of some sort. Ive done a bunch of surfing on here, and I dont want to do this over again. Ive got it narrowed down to Icon, Camburg, and maybe Toytech. My wheeling is mostly slow and steady, and plan on running 35-37" tires at sometime. Any thoughts? Is Toytec even in the same ballpark as the others?
Old 03-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #2
Haws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Haws's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-23-2013, 06:59 PM   #4
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of cutting to fit those big tires. I say kings ha. Icons are nice. I think they are the nicest of the ones you listed.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:10 AM   #5

Firefighter:
Haws's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I may end up with Icons, now to find the best price. Also how do I compensate for the weight of the winch bumper?
Old 03-26-2013, 08:18 AM   #6
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Go with a beefier spring either 650 or 700. That should help with the weight. It all depends on preference but those are your two best choices
Old 03-26-2013, 08:36 AM   #7

Firefighter:
Haws's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you. Ive got quite the pile of parts going, and have taken pictures of what I've done so far. Almost enough to post a build I think. I hate doing things twice.