Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

What do I got?

Old 03-26-2013, 06:44 PM   #1
factory909 is on a distinguished road
factory909's Tacoma Gallery
What do I got?

Bought a used 2007 Tacoma last year, my first tacoma...love it. I'm finally getting around to evaluating what I have. I plan to add some mods that would come in handy for hunting, but will also be my daily driver. My question is, what kind of lift is this? Looks like a spacer, but how do I measure it? There is nothing in the back. If I want to get away from the spacer and go to another solution, what are my options? I just want to retain the level look. I will be replacing shocks in the next few months, so keep that in mind. I've looked into the OME coils, how are they? I will not be putting an aftermarket heavy bumper on it, but will most likely invest in the hidden winch mount.

Old 03-26-2013, 06:56 PM   #2
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
not sure on the brand but that's a top plate spacer. and whatever measurement you get from it will not actually convert to real lift. if it's level I would suspect about a 1.5" lift. after settling. GO BILSTEIN. everyone else basically runs them, 5100's, and they're just the bees knees. adjustable, u can get up to 2.5 inches of lift on the front in stock coils but you can pair then with OME or Eibach coils to get lift without preloading the coils
Old 03-26-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by factory909 View Post
Bought a used 2007 Tacoma last year, my first tacoma...love it. I'm finally getting around to evaluating what I have. I plan to add some mods that would come in handy for hunting, but will also be my daily driver. My question is, what kind of lift is this? Looks like a spacer, but how do I measure it? There is nothing in the back. If I want to get away from the spacer and go to another solution, what are my options? I just want to retain the level look. I will be replacing shocks in the next few months, so keep that in mind. I've looked into the OME coils, how are they? I will not be putting an aftermarket heavy bumper on it, but will most likely invest in the hidden winch mount.
What do i have?*
Old 03-26-2013, 07:06 PM   #4
factory909 is on a distinguished road
factory909's Tacoma Gallery
Basically just trying to figure out how many inches I need to go on my upgrade, but after googling the 5100's, looks like that's exactly what I need.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:36 PM   #5
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
What do i have?*
lol didn't jump on the "use the search" bandwagon but went the grammar route. I like it
Old 03-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by factory909 View Post
Basically just trying to figure out how many inches I need to go on my upgrade, but after googling the 5100's, looks like that's exactly what I need.
even if you're not exactly sure how high to lift the front, that's the beauty of the 5100's they're adjustable to three different settings