Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Looking to upgrade my lift

Old 03-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #1
Bmedic50 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Medic, 22 Special Tactics Squadron
Bmedic50's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to upgrade my lift

I have an 06 quad cab 4x4 that I lifted 5 years ago with a Revtec spacer in the front and AALs in the back. I also added Total Chaos UCAs but kept the stock shocks all the way around.

Now my uniball on my UCAs are squeaking and Im planning to replace both the uniball and bushings. But while Im at it I wanted to upgrade my lift to something with a better ride. Any Suggestions?

I was looking at the OME 885s with 5100 all the way around but was told the 5100 were made for stock springs. Also, Im concerned about any change in height as Im unsure how much I actually got with the spacers.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:37 AM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Full OME springs, shocks and Dakars.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:44 AM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
Full OME springs, shocks and Dakars.
/thread
Old 03-29-2013, 05:44 AM   #4
TheHansen is on a distinguished road

TheHansen's Tacoma Gallery
I'd reccomend going full ome.

I started with 5100's all around and 885's and an aal. The rear shocks went bad on me and i replaced them with ome as i will be putting on dakars in the future. The ride is better with the ome rear shocks than the ride with the 5100 rears ever was. I am happy with the front shock's though, but will be switching to ome and 886's because i added an allpro bumper.