Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

overdue suspension TSB

Old 02-14-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Question overdue suspension TSB

How can I do my own suspension TSB?
Old 02-14-2009, 08:58 PM   #2
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
ToyTech:

If your Dealer wont budge, go w/the Add A Leaf at ToyTech, good for about 2"s or so, will stiffen up your rear Susp...

Or you can go w/a Wheelers custom 3 Leaf Pack...
Old 02-14-2009, 09:05 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
do i have to get anything with it???
Old 02-15-2009, 07:03 AM   #4
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Anything with what??
If you get an AAL- Make sure you have a longer center pin and modified U-Bolts and brackets (if they tell you you need them)
If you get a replacement leaf pack (Deaver, Dakar,Ect)...Make sure you get UBolt, Brackets, Bushings.

With either/or you might want to think about different shocks. Most of the stuff you can order will be a lift...I think. You can get custom rolled lead packs. Or you could go to Toyota and order the TSB springs @ your own cost I'll bet.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:36 AM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
Anything with what??
If you get an AAL- Make sure you have a longer center pin and modified U-Bolts and brackets (if they tell you you need them)
If you get a replacement leaf pack (Deaver, Dakar,Ect)...Make sure you get UBolt, Brackets, Bushings.

With either/or you might want to think about different shocks. Most of the stuff you can order will be a lift...I think. You can get custom rolled lead packs. Or you could go to Toyota and order the TSB springs @ your own cost I'll bet.
I think i will just get a new 4 leaf pack sounds easier. See from everyone who got the TSB they got Billys with it........ I already have them but no 4 leaf pack...