New numbers after I rode it around today (front is still set to 1.75):
Current Height (from center of hub to bottom of fender):
- Front Left (Driver Side): 22 1/4"
- Front Right (Passenger Side): 22 3/4"
- Rear Left: 22"
- Rear Right: 22 1/4"
Current Height (from ground to bottom of fender):
- Front Left (Driver Side): 36 1/4"
- Front Right (Passenger Side): 36 5/8"
- Rear Left: 36 1/4"
- Rear Right: 36 5/8"
Nothing is loaded in the truck and nothing additional that adds weight has been added. This is with about 1/2 tank of gas.
* I did notice that after I set the front to 1.75 and I took it out for its first spin I heard 1 clunk spound when I was backing up from my garage to take it out for the spin. I drove it around the block a couple times but I didnt hear it again so I thought maybe it was the spring getting put in place or something like that.
Today I drove it around for a while and no sounds, that is until I pulled into my garage, then I put it in reverse because I was a little to far forward and I heard the loud clunk sound again. I tried to put it in forward and then reverse several times nut could not reproduce the sound.
Any ideas what that sound is?
* I have read that some people hear a clunk sound because the stabilizer bolts were loose, well I dont think this is the case because when I installed my shocks, I didnt have to touch the stabilizer (AKA losen it up or remove it or anything).