Notices

Coilover top plate?

Old 04-04-2013, 06:26 AM   #1
Stansbery is on a distinguished road

Army: WTB C co.
Name: Josh Stansbery
Stansbery's Tacoma Gallery
Coilover top plate?

Here is a pic of the top of my ome coilover. My question is is that a lift space/plate on the top? Or is that part of the actual coil? If its part of it i could add a lift plate correct?

Thanks in advance,
Stansbery
Attached Thumbnails
Coilover top plate?-img_20130404_072244_238.jpg  
Old 04-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #2
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stansbery View Post
Here is a pic of the top of my ome coilover. My question is is that a lift space/plate on the top? Or is that part of the actual coil? If its part of it i could add a lift plate correct?

Thanks in advance,
Stansbery
If it's on your driver's side, it's a 1/4" top plate spacer to fix your driver's lean. But again, you have an OME lift and I don't know why that person didnt use a OME Trim Packer?
Old 04-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
If it's on your driver's side, it's a 1/4" top plate spacer to fix your driver's lean. But again, you have an OME lift and I don't know why that person didnt use a OME Trim Packer?
X2