LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Need info on lifting

Old 02-15-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Need info on lifting

Hey guys, I am almost 100% positive this has been posted AT LEAST once before but I can't find anything about it now. I know absolutely nothing about lifting. I want to put larger tires on when its time to change them but I want to know what sizes fit on stock height and 3" lifted height. Thanks all
Old 02-15-2009, 07:22 PM   #4
Formarly 08TRD4X4RadientRed
Dockhead has a spectacular aura aboutDockhead has a spectacular aura about

Dockhead's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on the 3 inch lift kit you get you should be able to fit 32 or 33 inch tires, without trimming. Stock I've heard a 275 without trimming.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:37 PM   #5
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
so with the TSB done would i need to lift if i wanna put on 275s. they replaced all the shock absorbers and added the leaf in the rear. I never measured the front but the back went up a bit. Will it settle back down once the shocks are broken in?
Old 02-15-2009, 07:58 PM   #6
Formarly 08TRD4X4RadientRed
Dockhead has a spectacular aura aboutDockhead has a spectacular aura about

Dockhead's Tacoma Gallery
265/70/17 and no lift

275/70/17 stock height

I hear you may have to take the mud flaps off though.
The ride should settle down a little.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:04 PM   #7
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
thank you very much for the info! I'll have to dig in an get educated about all this. The only reason I'd want to lift is for offroading/mudding tires. If i'm wrong in trying to lift for this please inform me!