Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

question about an add a leaf for my trd

Old 04-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
png is on a distinguished road

png's Tacoma Gallery
question about an add a leaf for my trd

First off I would like to apologize for my ignorance. I'm sure this has been covered but I can't seem to find it. I'm getting some Dura Tracs (285-70/17) tires, a 3" Fat Bobs garage leveler kit and trying to decide between the rear options. My question is how much will the aal 45 lift my truck? it says an average of 2" but is it that much when added to the TRD Sport package? And last question is, does anyone know the current code for Fat Bobs garage coupon?

2012 dual cab, 6' bed, TRD Sport, Prerunner
Old 04-06-2013, 06:41 PM   #2
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by png View Post
First off I would like to apologize for my ignorance. I'm sure this has been covered but I can't seem to find it. I'm getting some Dura Tracs (285-70/17) tires, a 3" Fat Bobs garage leveler kit and trying to decide between the rear options. My question is how much will the aal 45 lift my truck? it says an average of 2" but is it that much when added to the TRD Sport package? And last question is, does anyone know the current code for Fat Bobs garage coupon?

2012 dual cab, 6' bed, TRD Sport, Prerunner
& 2nd off I applaud your first post being in the correct sub forum to be addressed !! welcome to TW !!... finally, a newb doing it right...

Anyway, I don't know anything about the Fat Bob's kits but 2" is probably refering to the current stock status, meaning you'll get an additional 2" to whatever your truck is now