Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Broken leaf - advice

Old 04-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #21
TotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the rough

Name: Dan
TotalBrutal's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the update! Sounds like good lift numbers to me, and the added stiffness would be a big plus. Looking forward to more updates later on to see how they handle more.

I just moved from Thunder Bay last summer to BC, glad to be here after seeing all the snow you guys have been getting this spring! Hopefully it melts for you guys soon so summer can come, i'l be back there in June hoping for some summer weather!
Old 04-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #22
Ronn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to behold
Name: Ron
Ronn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalBrutal View Post
Thanks for the update! Sounds like good lift numbers to me, and the added stiffness would be a big plus. Looking forward to more updates later on to see how they handle more.

I just moved from Thunder Bay last summer to BC, glad to be here after seeing all the snow you guys have been getting this spring! Hopefully it melts for you guys soon so summer can come, i'l be back there in June hoping for some summer weather!
This has been the never ending winter, last year we were fishing pickeral at the end of march in boats haha! I'll get my truck loaded up and take some loaded pics and measurements so you guys can see also. If you're planning on going with parts from wheelers it would be better to order while you're out west and save on shipping.