Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Hell Bent Steel Supeneion lift any good?

Old 04-08-2013, 04:56 PM   #1
SkyGuy19 is on a distinguished road
Name: Sky
SkyGuy19's Tacoma Gallery
Hell Bent Steel Supeneion lift any good?

Hey I am looking to buy a lift kit from hell bent steel it's a ready lift style kit (ie; spacer kit between the coilover shock and mounting tower bracket) in the front suspension. I have a few questions is this a good product and has anyone had trouble with it and if I do raise the front will I have to raise the back to make it level again? If so the website doesn't show any rear leveling kits. Could I just use a piece of plate steel to extend the leafs vertically and leave the stock shocks in use still or would I have to get extended shocks too? I am looking at the 3" leveling kit- lift kit for the front I have a 2010 Tacoma 4x4 inline 4 5spd

Here's a link to the website
http://m.hellbentsteel.com/

And here is the product I want to use
http://m.hellbentsteel.com/2005-2010...eling-kit.html
Old 04-09-2013, 06:33 AM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein 5100 adjustable front shocks > that and any spacer leveling kit IMHO.